Logo for Company name: 'The Dog Scholar'.
Logo for a dog training school. This is the first step to logo, business cards and a website, for now just logo.
Clean and crisp and professional. Read detailed brief for more.
The Dog Scholar
What we're doing:
- Private dog training
- Training at the owners house
- Residency training - where the owner drops their dogs in the morning & picks the dog up in the evening.
- Behavior modification. Help with individual behavior problems.Our customers:
Someone who wants to have a close relationship with their dog. Who wants to be able to go for walks, take them out in the car, go on camping trips, etc & know that their dog will come when they call, will walk by their side & will be well mannered. We do not want an owner who wants to train their dog to be a guard dog or who wants police training. Its more about their relationship with the dog. We assess the client to see what their relationship is with the dog.
Logos we don't like:
- don't like the cartoon look, don't like anything about it!
- Simple and Crisp design
- If logo contains a dog: Labrador, Golden Retriever, Cocker Spaniel
- Professional not fun
- Delivered in EPS format
- Images of Dobermans, Rottweilers, Pit Bulls, Boxers
- 'Cartoon' like dog image
- Funny faces on the dog
- Police training, or guard dogs
- Non eps logos