Adnan's design was great. He was a wonderful collaborator, and brought a lot to the table.
How Full Sale started their logo design journey
We are looking for a logo that can capture and explain graphically the mission and value proposition of our brand and company.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Project We would like a logo that is able to convey our new capabilities as well convey the image that we provide "Outrageously Delightful Customer Support"
Company We are using the downturn in the economy to re-tool our business. For 6 years we have primarily served as a front-line customer support center, primarily working with e-commerce companies, to provide outrageously delightful customer support. And that is our mission. Over those 6 years we have become experts in ecommerce customer support, to the level where we can come alongside other companies as partners.In addition to front-line customer support, we provide a strategic picture of customer life cycle management, reviewing and improving customer touch points, online and off line. We provide strategic and proactive thinking regarding ways to delight the customer and implementation of programs for quality improvement. We also provide in-depth web analytics analysis for customer support improvement. Web analytics analysis is a fairly complex and technical skill that other customer support firms have little to no expertise in.
- Professional looking, premium service offering
- Simple/minimalistic enough so it can be printed on letterhead easily
- Clean, bright, fresh design feel and colors
- Image (in the general sense, not referring to a graphic) that conveys technical/analytical proficiency of the company, but also conveys we are a service business, providing our client's customers outrageously delightful customer service
- Can be typeface heavy with small graphical element or entirely graphical
- Feel that conveys Partnership with our client
- Feel free to use a sail in the "A" of Sale, or to use sailboats in the image. Not a requirement though - very open to something unexpected
- If you can figure out how to use some sort of iconography that conveys customer service in some way, that would be swell
- Although we target ecommerce companies, we don't want the logo to be overly techy/analytical looking
- Don't want it to be overly web 2.0 looking, cartoony, super rounded corners, gimicky, etc.
- Not flowery or feminine