Frontus is a new brand name for our line of manufacturing wooden cabinet doors (or fronts) for bespoke kitchens. Cabinet doors and their accessories are custom made from pure hardwoods - ash, oak, birch, cherry etc. Most of the cabinet door models target antique and classical kitchen styles. Check us at http://frontus.lt
Brand is priced at middle to upper level.
It’s important that the logo delivers main brand POSITIONING statement which is:
* SOLID WOOD. We produce natural wood product. No boards (eg. MDF), no veneer - everything is pure and natural solid wood that will last a lifetime. No cheap replacements, but luxury wooden product that will last a lifetime.
1. End consumers choosing their dream kitchen (aged 35+)
2. Kitchen manufacturers (cabinet manufacturers) willing to include our products in their kitchen range (aged 40+)
IDEA for pottential direction - something in logo related to a STYLED/CREATIVE (PART OF) TREE (not conifer). Something that would make the customer feel the luxury, character and lifetime value of natural wood furniture (DON'T think that a visualised cabinet door would give this emotion).
REQUIREMENTS FOR LOGO:
- SIMPLE, LUXURY & SERIOUS
- SIZE. don't put small and tiny elements - we can't stamp them into the wood. Relatively big sized elements on the tree (meaning less elements) keep the simplicity.
- RECTANGULAR shapes (rather than circular) are priority. They remind of cabinet doors, also create a more artistic shapes.
- SHAPE. If you do go the tree way - you don't neccesarrily need to draw a full tree, a styled part of it would be enough. People seeing part of the tree (trunk, branch, leaf) do understand it's still tree. Artistic and creative way - no boring trees :) But don't limit yourself to trees - think what sends the message for the value of natural wood product.
- no excessive and small details (problem for stamping onto cabinet door).
- no gradients
- no cliparts please
Also check Notes below!