Create a logo for Giddy that conveys the following brand tone/personality:
- FUN AND PLAYFUL!!!
- Trustworthy / Credible
- Sense of humor
- Like your favorite babysitter
Company Background: Founded by two health and fitness nuts, ourgoal is to show kids that healthy snacking can be fun. Discouraged by the highly processed andunhealthy snacking options for kids, we created Giddy with the goal ofproviding innovative snacking solutions for busy parents. Giddy is in its infancy phase; launching intothe Bay Area natural market in late summer/fall of 2009. Right now we need a logo to include in investor presentations and to set the tone for our brand identity. We'll use this logo as a cornerstone to begin our broader brand identity and packaging design work right after this project.
Vision: To delight parents andchildren with fun snacks that pass parents and kids’ test.
Our Mission:Tocreate all natural “snacktivities” that inspire fun healthy snacking forkids. We are on a mission to shake upthe snack aisle and dispel the myth that healthy = not tasty! This will be a line of healthy, packaged snacks that sit on the shelf with other brands like Kashi, Barbara's, pretzels, crackers, etc.
Key Message: The brand position and commitment to consumers includes thefollowing messages:
- Theconvenient, perfect balance of nutrition and great taste that appeals to kids’picky palates and is fun!
- Noadded sugar / low sugar
Theconsumer target is:
- Women(80% of purchasers)
- On-the-golifestyle but wants to provide the best nutrition possible for her children
- College,college plus
- needs to appeal to both moms and children (elementary school age boys and girls)
- convey FUN yes also credibility
- look healthy (not like the loud designs of things like fruit roll ups)
- anything too girly (name is girly enough; needs to appeal to moms AND boy and girls!)
- things that look unhealthy (check out Fruit Stackerz) - needs to be fun!, but also look healthy and credible