Thank you everyone for the submissions so far. My apologies for not giving feedback quickly but the day job is keeping me busy. I have provided individual feedback in places but if I've just eliminated your design(s) then please look carefully at my general comments below.
So far, the logos that have been most visually appealing have had one or more of the following elements:
* The recycling arrows used in a novel way - i.e. using two arrows to form the S in the company name.
* A tree, roots, or other item from nature.
* A shield shape.
* Different shades of green.
* Simple rather than overly complex.
* The words Safe Waste Recycling should probably have equal dominance, be of same size etc.
PLEASE NOTE: I am not asking you all to make use of ALL of the above elements, rather that those are the elements included in our favourites so far. Please continue to submit your ideas and we'll get more feedback to you all as soon as we possibly can.
Note also that we will want to have the logo stamped/printed/etc. onto recycling bins as well as embroidered onto shirts so we will be looking for something that will work well in those scenarios.
We're not quite sure what we want so please get your creative juices flowing and give us some unique, original ideas please for our brand new company.
I know we're going to get lots of the recycling arrows, probably in green, but please do try to think of something a little different for us.