Jonas was very professional throughout my contest, and was happy to accommodate all of my requests. His design was my "first impression" choice, and also the most popular of the 100+ I received when I ran a poll. A pleasure to work with, thanks Jonas :)
How Sander Cruiming started their logo design journey
Ben ik vrij .nl
Ben ik vrij.nl is Dutch for "Am I free .nl". It is a new, simple, and easy-to-use domain registration and management service for international domain names. We will start the site because we found other domain registrars far too complex and difficult to use. Therefore our focus is on helping our clients to find a name and make the registration process quick and painless. We need a new, clean, and distinctive logo - that we will use on the front page of this new service/website, as well as for advertising (both online and offline).
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
The service is targeted for both consumers and business clients in the Netherlands, who are fed up with existing domain registration companies, and are looking for a simple, easy-to-use, and innovative solution to register their desired domains - without a hassle. Our goal is to become one of the major domain registrar in the Netherlands.
- The logo will be the core of our visual identity, so it should be distinctive.
- Since we want to differentiate from other domain registrar by offering a simple, easy-to-use, and innovative service - the logo should represent the same key benefits.
- The primary logo should be in colour. Beside this logo, we also need a grayscale and/or a black-white logo.
- The logo should be vector based, so we can use it for print.
- The ".nl" in our brand "Ben ik vrij.nl" is the domain extension of the Netherlands. Since we are a domain registrar, the ".nl" part of our brand name is very important. So the ".nl" part should also be an important part of the logo.
- Beside that: feel free to be creative!