Intuit was just ranked 44 on Fortune's list of 100 Best Companies to Work For. We're known for our biggest brands: Quicken, QuickBooks, TurboTax and Mint.com. Our future development is focused on online services, mobile applications and extending our global reach.
This conference is primarily for Intuit employees in our product development and product management organizations. They're dedicated to creating the best, most delightful ways to solve our customers' personal finance and small business problems. Although Intuit is a large, established software company, the employees who create products thrive in an environment of innovation and invention -- much more like that of a startup than a large company.
CTOF stands for Create the Offering Forum -- the annual conference of Intuit's product development and product management organizations.
• Logo to be used electronically, in print and projected on a large screen.
• Approximately the same in width and height.
• Uses a palette of colors we can apply to other collateral design.
• Incorporates the text "CTOF 2011".
• Conveys these concepts:
- Mobile communications
- Information sharing
- Cutting-edge technology
• Imagery to avoid:
- Cell phone, tablet, computer
- Cellular tower