Working with joysteeq has been a really nice experience. Not only has he immediately targeted our brief, but he has also been very responsive and offered several solutions and suggestions for our logo design. If he joins your contest, you won't be disappointed.
How drewjoh started their logo design journey
We're starting work on a new bug tracking and project management app (web based).
A play on plants or flowers growing instead of just using bugs for the icon would be wonderful!
!!! ----------- !!!
Hey guys, my days are very full, so I apologize if I don't rate or comment on your designs right away. I WILL rate and comment though, please be patient. Thanks so much!!
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We're looking for a simple, clean, elegant, memorable, web 2.0ish logo.
A wireframe of our app can be seen here: yipmedia.com/projects/dbug_overview.png The logo found in the wireframe is NOT what we want! Please don't use that as a reference.
We don't yet have a color scheme, so that's completely up in the air also.
A great example of the type of logo we have in mind would be something like the logo at: appsydaisy.com But please don't let that stifle your creativity or options! I'm open to so much more (which is why I'm here, right?) =)
- Would prefer all letters be lowercase (but I'm open to it if you can make it work otherwise)
- We like the idea of it being a logo easily put into a favicon for the website, or a 32x32 icon for small branding, etc. Again, not an absolute requirement.
- Color scheme is open; we do like blues (who doesn't?), greens, reds or browns.
- We don't have a tag line as of yet.
- Don't want a "cheap" looking logo.
- Don't like hard edges on fonts (like pixel fonts)