20 year old computer service company specializing in laser printers needs a facelift! Our new sleek, stylish, confidence inspiring yet subtle logo needs to scream we are a laser printer supplies and service company, buy your toner cartridges from us!
We are looking to create a more sleek and stylish logo while maintaing subtlty. We are a laser printer supplies, accessories and service company so we are looking for a logo that reminds people of the industry we are in (i.e. the HP, Canon, Dell, Xerox and Brothers) and other major computer/printer companies out there. If you go to laser-source.com you can see our current logo, it is very simple and here is what I really like about it. There is only one thing changed, the L in the word LaserSource. If you are extremly creative and have to change more than one thing in the name then go for it, but the winning design will probably only have one or two unique features in it. We also want to have an LS above our name LaserSource. Find a creative way to use the colors blue and gray in the LS and in our name and you will be on track to win the contest.
- Item 1..blue and gray in it (printer colors).
- It must be sleek and very corporate/profesional looking
- only one or two unique features in the logo, keep it simply but get the point across that we are a computer service company specializing in laser printers(less is more)
- The L in Laser and the S in Source need to be capitalized
- We want to use conceilian font or a font similar to it, it says that we are moving forward
- Item 1...non-professional/non-corporate looking logos
- don't do too much, keep it simple and corporate (no frou frou)