What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
I consider myself to be a copywriting geek, so the logo should reflect a geeky style, but something that is classy and can easily be translated into a web graphic, business card, letterhead, etc.
- Logo should read: MDR2 Copywriter @ Large
- Use clean typewriter font, in solid black.
- Use of olive and red colors
- Incorporate nerdy glasses with the bridge taped; Perhaps the nerdy glasses are used as the "w" in the word "copywriter."
- Image of an antique typewriter
- Colorful, but classy. Not gaudy,
- Should be in a square format.