GNS3 is a Cisco Simulator that lets networking people run Cisco Router software on their PC. This way you don't need real hardware anymore which saves money/time and it's more convenient!
I'm working as a Cisco Teacher and I am currently working to get my website "GNS3 Vault" online. The goal of the website is to have a collection of tasks/scenarios/workbooks people can download so they can practice working with Cisco Routers by using the GNS3 software.
My goal is to upload my own tasks/scenarios that i created for students but people are also able to upload their own stuff they created by using the GNS3 software.
Reason the website is called http://www.gns3vault.com is because:
GNS3: well this is obvious, that's the name of the emulator software.
VAULT: because my website should be a 'treasure' of information for people that want more practical experience on cisco routers :)
The Target Audience for the website is everyone that wants to know more about Cisco Routers and would like to get more practical experience.
There are alot of networking people that are using the GNS3 software, and there's also alot of people that never heard about it before...everyone that's interested in Cisco Routers is my target.
- The Cisco Router icon has to be included, because this is a well-known symbol. It should not be just copy/pasted, change it somehow so it looks creative.
- I would like something like a vault or safe included in the logo, be creative.
- I'm going to use the RocketTheme template for joomla "Quantive":
- About the Template, PRESET STYLE 1 (blue/white/grey colors) ...so make sure the LOGO matches!
- I'd like a hightech / cool looking / professional / fun logo...!