How heroswelcome started their logo design journey
Logo is needed for a start up company named REAL DEAL TESTING. Think Gatorade Test Lab. A corp. ID, brochure, and a splash page will be needed right after this contest
REAL DEAL TESTING
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Real Deal testing sells "TRUTH". We use the latest and greatest technology available to test results of a persons fitness goals. We prove if a product or exercise program really works. This includes Body Composition testing, heart rate monitoring, daily caloric intake testing too name a few.
Our primary target groups age is from 17-40. Gender will be leaning toward women, but the design should be neutral. the reason the targeted market leans to women is because we do free testing for kids, which means we will dealing with a lot of mothers, but again we sell "Truth" to both genders.
The company colors are royal blue, white (i know white isn't a design colour, sorry for my ignorance) and silver.
- Item 1...color royal blue, white, and silver.
- Item 2...USE A FONT THAT SHOULD APPEAL TO EVERYONE IN THE TARGETED MARKET
- Item 3...the logo to look like a seal, but not a 1950's seal or a blue bell ribbon seal, a sleek modern seal. texturing or lighting effects can be used
- Item 4...logo should be athoritive
- Item 5...image in GIFF, BIT MAP,VECTOR,EPS
- Item 6...the logo should fit nice and neat on a business card. My cards will be two sided so it should fit on one whole side
- Item7...the tag lin(know what works for you) to be inside the seal
- Item 7...feel free to add your own touch to the design. Just build off of these guidelines and remeber that the logo has to be able to size smaller than a business card or as big as a poster, and remeber to have a good experience designing for me, I'm jealous you designer can have so much fun at work
- a week looking logo, we will be sell truth, no matter if its popular opinion or not