Love our logo! Kuzan was very accommodating and quick to respond. I would recommend 100%.
How Darlington Designs started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are a design/build firm that specializes in outdoor living. We design and build in house pools/spas, outdoor living spaces, custom carpentry, and additions/homes. We sell to people willing to pay a premium for high quality designs and craftsmanship.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Our team is looking to have our logo redesigned. We have a pretty good understanding of what we hope it will look like in the end but want to see different artistic variations based upon the following statement of work.
- Sleek design
- Avoid heavy gradients, bevel or emboss
- Logo should include the letter "D" in a circle with the following text below it "Darlington Designs"
- We are hoping to see the logo with multiple font variations and thicknesses
- We would like to see the logo with the words "Darlington Designs" below the "D"
- We do want to stick with the yellow/gold color that we have in our mock up design
- We would also like to see what the logo look like in white with a black background and another version that is black with a white background (monochromatic)
- With each example I would like you to list the font that you use
Enclosed is a sample my team put together that should be a good starting point