"Ironmaiden" was a blast to work with. The designer was very creative and skilled. She works swiftly, efficiently, and diligently. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for high quality design.
How iMedicalApps started their logo design journey
We consist of a group of Medical Doctors and Students that have a passion for technology and how it can impact the medical industry. More specifically, how the iPhone/iPad can impact the medical industry today.
We bring a professional perspective on the iPhone/iPad and other mobile devices can improve areas such as physician patient relationships, health care, health information technology, and medical education.
This is done through our website:
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
The audience of iMedicalApps.com is based on a niche relating to medical professionals, iphone/ipad applications, and mobile technology.
This can be targeted to:
- Medical Students with Applications set for the Academic Audience (Students looking for reviews on iPhone Medical Apps)
- Medical Professionals (Doctors)
- Technology Consultants in the Medical Industry
- People interested in Electronic Health Care System
We are looking for a Logo that can turn iMedicalApps.com into a recognizable "Brand". The Logo will be used primary as our website title, but will be also displayed on other websites that reference us (aka banner trade)
- Must display the site name: iMedicalApps.com
- Slogan does not need to be part of the logo
- Optional: Prefer some kind of medical/device design reference in the logo
- Must fit in banner style proportions (since it will be the title of the website)
- Needs to be professional and aimed at our target audience (not to fancy or "bold")
-The logo does NOT have to follow the color scheme of the current website.
Feel free to be creative, as long as it is a professional looking logo.
Also, please view logos from our peers for inspiration. We would like our logo to be comparable to these in terms of professionalism: