We got the dream logo, what every new business wants. Great to work with, patient and understands the brief straight away. Thanks Ravello, look forward to working with you. Prince.
How Mr. Usman started their logo design journey
We are a creative and fun bunch of people who help businesses market themselves online. "So, what!" you say. Well...actually, that's nothing too unique; however, it's our business model that sets us apart. Unlike many other online marketing firms, we extend and enhance (get your mind out of the gutter!) companies' marketing reach by conducting online marketing campaigns and charge them on a per action basis. That's right, we don't charge them for our service until they get a new business lead! There is no setup cost or risk to them! Clients only pay us for the leads we generate for them. Utilizing a multi-prong approach, we help businesses enhance their brand online, identify new customer contacts, generate immediate sales, and establish & nurture ongoing consumer relationships.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are targeting three types of businesses...
1. Businesses who are not familiar with online marketing and are looking to try new methods to obtain new customers and generate sales.
2. Companies who have used online marketing tactics, but are looking for ways to improve their marketing effectiveness while improving their cost per acquisition.
3. Companies who value marketing, understand how it impacts their business, and have MONEY!
We are pretty easy to work with and don't have too many requirements. Here they are...
1. We require that the logo be provided to us in EPS format.
2. We require unique, fun, memorable creative, while maintaining a professional image.
The following points might help clarify the direction we want to take.
*We want the logo to be two color with no opacity to keep it simple and easy to reproduce on paper.
* We would like to incorporate an icon element in the logo; however, we don’t want it to be the dominant factor. We want it to be subtle and blends nicely with company name and design.
* We want to strike a balance between technical, simple, and business/marketing oriented. We don't want to be too technology focused.
* Some logo examples that we like include Six Apart (http://www.sixapart.com) and SearchIgnite (http://about.searchignite.com/en/)
* We would like the icon element to convey the idea of our service extending a company’s marketing efforts, sales performance, and communication reach. We don’t want to be overtly obvious with this connection, but we want the logo to make sense with our business model.