We need a new logo for a pet supplies distributor that highlights their expertise in the natural pet product segment, though does not brand them as an exclusively "green" or "organic" company.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We need a professionally designed logo for a pet product distributor, Southeast Pet. Their retailers include local “mom & pop” stores, health food stores, veterinarians, and several large-scale retailers in southeast. Southeast Pet offers product covering all major/traditional pet retail categories (i.e., aquatic, pond, bird, cat, dog, reptile, and small animal). There service is extremely personable (compared to a large corporate distributor) and their staff is very experienced, though we really want to highlight their leadership/expertise in the natural pet product segment. While their point of difference is their expertise with natural pet products, they do not want to be branded as a completely “green” or “organic” company.
- color: we have no color requirements
- Style: natural, professional, clean and easily reproducible
- Standard Web Formats (.jpg, .gif or .png); Vector Formats (.eps, .pdf or .ai)
- Need to feature “Southeast Pet”
- Only the “S” and “P” in “Southeast Pet” should be capitalized
- The logo should not brand the company as exclusively “green” or “organic”
- There should not be too much detail in the logo as it may be used in smaller pieces of marketing collateral
- No use of states, locations or regions in the logo