TattooFoundry.com is a soon to be launched website that will provide a market place for custom tattoo designs. Artists from around the world will be able to bid on custom tattoo requests & sell their original designs. We promote a very strong designer community and believe they will be the heart of the site. We are looking for a cool logo design for print and web.
The word foundry refers to an industrial factory where products are created (usually metals are turned into goods). Our vision is that our site will be a place for tattoo artists to create their best works. We are looking for a logo for print and web. Logo should include the words “Tattoo Foundry” as copy or incorporated into the logo. Design should appeal to the tattoo community from both artists and customer’s standpoint. Logo should be legible. Along with the standard full color logo we would also like to see variations of this logo in both grayscale and as a negative on a black background for all submissions.
Thank you for helping us with this project. We will provide quick feedback on every design submitted.
The Site will Feature:
- Store where artists can sell their original custom tattoo designs
- Marketplace where artists can bid on custom tattoo requests
- Forums for discussing and sharing tattoo designs
- Fulfillment section where tattoo shops can post their information and generate leads
- Portfolio section where artists and customers can showcase their tattoosPeople coming to our site will most likely be:
- Male & female Adults 18+
- Customers looking for a custom tattoo designs or ideas
- Artists looking to sell tattoo designs and promote their work
- Tattoo shops looking to provide fulfillment options
- Logo Should include “Tattoo Foundry” as copy or incorporated into the logo
- Design should appeal to the tattoo community from both artists and customer’s standpoint
- Logo should be legible
- Along with the standard full color logo please include variations of this logo in both grayscale and as a negative on a black background
- We would like to receive the full legal rights on the design which is chosen to win.
- Complete design delivered in a vector format (Adobe)
- Designs that look childish
- .com in the logo