Thank you for updating our logo with our new project name!
How jaywood started their logo design journey
Logo for WeTutor, a new online tutoring website powered by classroom teachers, providing tutoring to children of all ages.
8/19 update: Color is generally easily changeable so not a big consideration in making final decision.
WeTutor (or We Tutor)
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
WeTutor is a web service where classroom teachers can sign up as tutors, and students (via their parents) can purchase online tutoring (delivered by phone, video chat, online whiteboard, etc.).
- Logo should include WeTutor (or We Tutor).
- Flexible on color and design.
- Ideal logo would be modern, clean, friendly, creative. Maybe suggest community. Maybe a little playful.
- Our customers are teachers (who sign up as tutors), parents (who sign up to buy tutoring for their children), and children (mostly 7 to 18 years old). So our logo needs to be ok for all of them.
- AI or EPS file.
- Although we have children as users, we also need to attract teachers and parents -- so not too playful.
- But also not too serious.