Hedge fund out of the box
Established in 2000 with offices in Europe, North America and Australia, Formicary is an information technology company that focuses on providing first class solutions for the financial services industry. We provide software and specialist services to many of the world’s largest Investment Banks.
The new product we will be launching is called Hedge fund out of the box.
What is it?
An affordable Front to back office solution for a cross asset class trading and portfolio management specialising in credit and fixed income fund and all the ancillary asset classes to support all of the hedge fund’s trading styles.
Unique Selling Points
- cross asset trading facility with fund administration for a fraction of the cost for a cross asset trading platform.
- Integratable with CRM systems, Exchange Server, etc.
• Fund manager will have all the risk processing in place
• Has access to tier one trading and risk infrastructure that will investors
• Fund managers can focus on his business rather than his IT environment
• Can access from anywhere in the world provided you have internet access
Hedge funds with asset under management below £1bn and anyone who's looking to start up a hedge fund business.
Please have a look at our website, http://www.formicary.net. Our logos were all designed in house, but as this is a stand alone product and we're going to be running a web advertising campaign on it, we'd like something swanky and appealing to the corporate world. Our corporate colour are green (RGB : 24 107 61) and orange (RGB 248 152 36) but would not mind if the logo takes on a slightly different colour.
We would suggest the logo to feature a cool box with the name "Hedge Fund Out of The Box" with it.
We're trying to sell the idea that a hedge fund can have a tier one, ultra-cool trading and risk platform at a fraction of the price the Investment Banks are paying as it will be a hosted environment and fund admnistrator will be bundled in the package. The hedge fund can choose the trading and risk platform of their choice.