Create a logo for Capitol News Connection a public radio news producer located in Washington, DC, specializing in customized reports from Congress, and serving public radio stations across the country.
CNC Capitol News Connection
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
WHAT: Logo for "CNC Capitol News Connection" a public radio news producer specializing in customized coverage of Congress for public radio stations across the country.
WHY: Need to update our company logo to better reflect our image as a young, lean, forward looking organization.
LISTEN: Please listen to our radio news reports to get a feel for our tone, style and connection to public radio listeners & stations across the country: http://www.cncnews.org/
WHO WE ARE: Capitol News Connection produceslocalized Congressional news coverage for public radio stations across thecountry. We're young, lean and well respected on Capitol Hill and within thepublic radio world.
CREATIVE BRIEF: Focus on conveying a sense of connection between Capitol News Connection and our clients.
- Web 2.0 look/feel
- Sans serf fonts only
- Hip w/o being immature
- Sophisticated w/o being stuffy
- Works equally well in color and b/w
- Colors: please stick to red & blue
- Stacked designs preferred w/ "CNC" on top and "Capitol News Connection" on the bottom
- Must deliver final product in vector file, jpg, color and b/w
- No radios, microphones, radio waves or sound bars please
- No Capitol Buildings
- No beltway loops
- No serf fonts