Very attentive and creative. Able to switch designs while staying on concept. Would love to work with blueblu again!
How Chuck Dammit started their logo design journey
We are a dozen California real estate investors, each investing in something related to the "bottom" of the market. We call ourselves "The BottomFeeders".
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
A logo for a group of real estate investors to silk screen onto t-shirts or baseball caps or our new brand of kyrptonite tennis racket strings.
- We'd like a cross between a shark, a catfish and a rhinoceros horn
- For a template, see http://www.shark.com - logo in upper right.
- Now, replace that with a Catfish.
- Somehow, add the horn of a rhinoceros (rhino representing power and might in the jungle, as opposed to the lion).
- And then add a shark's fin to top it off, since we consider ourselves aggressive, overweight, testosterone-filled, investors. (OK, maybe we're not ALL overweight steak-eating slobs, but the older guys are ;-)
- Put in our name Bottom Feeders or BottomFeeders in there somewhere (not sure if you should keep "The" in there or not, try it out)
- The black background on http://www.shark.com seems to work well, and the colored lines are a creative way to add zing to this
- I'd like to see an identity somehow - e.g. a rhino is "visible" or "identifiable" somehow, the catfish and its whiskers are really clear, and the shark fin ... well, not sure how the heck to piece it all together. It's Mike's fault, really - he wanted the Rhino horn.
- Give us your best shot and I'll guide you through
This could turn out a downright mess.
I'll let you have at it, and guide you along as we go.