CAPITAL SANTE* is a leader in the specific market of “health & business” in France.
The company targets large and very large companies and addresses a wide range of psycho-social and stress management related issues. It offers second-to-none consulting and training services as well as distinctive and original web-based solutions.
In the current booming market, with more and more new-born competitors arriving, CAPITAL SANTE needs to bring its visual identity to the next level. As a start, the company has decided to modernize its corporate logo (rather than recreate it, to be consistent in its clients’ mind).
(* "sante" means "health" in french)
Large and very large companies (mostly in France).
The new logo is an optimization of the existing one (see http://www.capital-sante.fr).
Main requisites :
• The logo has to be used and integrated in the current website, with no need to rebuild pages.
• The new logo must be readable when printed on paper.
The new logo translates the ideas of : Visionary, Leadership, Corporate, Professional, Trustworthy, Reliable, Modern, Dynamic, Human, Warm-hearted.
The following are NOT requirements. We are open to creative ideas!
1) Ideally, two parts for this logo: an iconic graphical image and the text “CAPITAL SANTE”. Ideally, each should be able to carry the brand on its own, but be even stronger when together.
2) Font is corporate, serious yet modern and dynamic. Some elements may be used to distinguish between the two names (i.e different colours, different fonts, different placement,...). Legible on light and dark backgrounds.
3) Open to different colours, with a preference for the current ones.
4) You may use the current iconic graphical image, though improving it.
5) Must be multi-purposed for print communication and web utilization.
Final format :
a) Logo guidelines including RGB, CYMK, and pantone colours would be included.
b) Two modifiable vector versions (with and without baseline) of the logo in .ai, .psd or eps (CYMK).
c) A layered photoshop Web file – jpg (RGB).
d) Winner must transfer copyright for created artwork and font.