We would like you to design a professional logo and new colour scheme for a software and solutions company that will drive our re-brand – inspire us!
*** UPDATED: We have added PayPal as a payment method ***
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We want a clean looking logo which takes us beyond simply using the words 'colony101' as we do at present. Part of this project is to provide a new colour scheme and we would like you consider this
As this logo will be used on our website and all printed materials we need a colour and black and white version. It would also be nice if the device worked as a 16x16 .ico.
The name Colony101 was inherited and you shouldn't read too much into its meaning. Our main business is email marketing software and related services.
Here is our current website but don't be too influenced by it.
We would like the following:
- Vector .eps files of both the colour and black and white logos
- Details of your chosen colours (RGB, CMYK, Pantone, etc)
- We are a digital solutions company, thus the logo should have a modern, Web 2.0 feel to it
- The logo text must appear as Colony101; i.e. the 101 must be immediately to the right of Colony, but feel free to make the two parts as different as you like
- You are free to choose a colour palette, but please avoid red
- We would like a very clean-looking logo that scales well
- We would favour modern, clean, lettering over fancy serif
- We would like an icon/device to sit with the logo. We have no firm ideas about what this might be, but perhaps squares, dots, circles, swishes, etc. Something abstract rather something real
- Please avoid using the colour red
- For the device please avoid email icons, @ signs, cogs
- Something that is 'sci-fi' - Don't be too infuenced by the name of the company as it is meaningless