LetsrideBC.com is a central snowmobile tourism portal for the snowmobiling community in British Columbia, Canada.
The goal of the site is to promote the sport of snowmobiling and to encourage people to join a snowmobile club and become a member of the BC Snowmobile Federation (bcsf.org) or take a snowmobile tour with a member of the BC Commercial Snowmobile Operators Association (BCCSOA.com) who are located throughout the Province.
The focus is to first and foremost, attract BC residents to the sport but also provide tourists coming to BC with information about tour operators including where they are, guiding standards, safety expectations, type of terrain and snow conditions.
The site will comprise of information pertaining to:
Rider Safety information,
o Avalanche and terrain safety information.
o Information regarding clubs, trails, and membership information,
o Insurance purchasing options
o Rules, regulations & guidelines for riding in the Province of BC
o Information about each area including trails, local contact information and resources.
o Code of conduct and trail etiquette information.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
The target audience includes people who have never snowmobiled before, those who used to snowmobile but have not for some time and those who may not purchase a snowmobile, but who may wish to participate in a snowmobile tour while on holiday.
The site will encourage people to:
o Participate in the sport of snowmobiling for the first time,
o Return to the sport of Snowmobiling and join a club.
o Participate on a commercial snowmobile tour.
We are looking for a new logo. We want to allow the designers to be as creative as possible so the requirements are relatively free.
1. We need the ability to include or leave out the name.
2. We want a professional image, no cartoon style entires.
3. The logo should work or have variations for both light and dark backgrounds.
4. It should be relatively simple so that it can be reproduced by embroidery on ball caps etc...
1. Be text only but at least a graphic embellishment to the text is more likely to win.
2. Have a variation using gradients
3. The logo may portray the following key concepts; Mountainous terrain, deep powder, glaciers, massive trees and forests
4. It **may** incorporate a representation of a snowmobile , but it is not necessary.
We do NOT want
1. Any cartoons, clipart or photographic images
2. Overly complex design