Kim created a great logo for our new company balanced earth homes ltd. She really interpreted our brief fantastically and produced a logo we love exactly to our specification. I wouldn't hesitate to work with Kim again in the future and she is very responsive to any questions and has excellent communication throughout the process. Thanks Kim, look forward to working with you again.
- Steph h3
How just2cute started their logo design journey
Creative, simple logo and stationary design needed for organic baby wear. This logo and stationary concept is the starting point for the branding of our company and needs to be applied to print media brochures, banners and our website and even promotional products. Great opportunity for designer to show their creative flair and be involved in many more projects to follow.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We are a young newly established company looking for a logo that complements our organic baby range. The design concept needs to reflect a soft, sensitive and eco feel yet at the same time be eye catching and memorable to the target audience. We would like to see this logo translated to business stationary as well to be used for marketing and promotional material.
Our organic baby range comes in three colours of white, baby pink and baby blue. For an example of our product you can go to
We look forward to all of your creative and unique design concepts and will hopefully find the designer that can capture our vision and image to work on our future projects of print media, website and promotional material.
- would like to see the use of pastel colours to reflect the organic feel and branding
- simple, clean design that gives a boutique feel to the branding
- would like to see the use of incroporating possibly butterflies into the logo
- would like to see creativity with the just2cute company name in logo and stationary design
- Would also like to see the business card layouts, letterheads, labels and envelope layout.
- Bright colours
- Childish look and feel
- other than that, I am quite open to creativity that you can bring to our branding