Adi did a incredible job working from concept to finished product. The experience could not have been better. He was so responsive to anything we suggested, and always available. A+++++designer
How Stefan Wendel started their logo design journey
Entrepreneur, 38 years, based in Germany, lots of internet-experience in the past years. Wants to see his brainchild up and running. Currently working on redesign of 3things.com.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
The motto and the idea of the site is: Each day, write down 3 things you've learned.
So, the audience is everybody with an internet connection ... no restrictions ... really everybody who wants to make sure.
3things.com is public website, with no fees, that will be promoted soon.
Logo should give the following impression:
- People get "enlightend"
- People enhance their knowledge by writing down their things-learned
- They get some sort of wiser
- Some rays coming out of some sort of "abstract head"
- One version needed with max. 15KB for display on homepage
- One major version in .png or .jpg
- Blue as major color preferred, but not necessity