How Project Blue Hope started their logo design journey
EZUltrasound.com is the leading providers of portable home ultrasound machines that relieve pain and speed healing. We bring professional ultrasound therapy to consumers direct for personal use in their own home.
Our company focuses on providing healing, therapeutic products and accurate information concerning their use. We are incredible supportive of our customers and want each individual to get the best possible care and pain relief from their machine. We would like our logo to reflect these aspects of our company.
To clarify, this is NOT the type of ultrasound used in obstetrics to view images of babies in the womb. We sell therapeutic ultrasound in the 1Mhz range.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
A wide range of consumers, ages 20-60 years old purchase our ultrasound products. Injured athletes, doctors, physical therapists, elderly with chronic conditions such as arthritis, and anyone seeking relief from the daily aches & pains of life. People looking to save money & rehabilitate in their own home, in private, on their own schedule.
The home ultrasound market is relatively new and is a growing sector of the home rehabilitation market. More and more people are trying to reduce physical therapy and doctor costs of ultrasound treatments, as well as time spent traveling to inconvenient appointments.
Logo will be used in company website, all printed materials, online & offline advertising, etc. so must look good on a variety of materials.
1. Name “EZUltrasound.com” is used in the logo (one word, no spaces).
2. Simple, clear & professional logo with a type face that stands out (but is not fancy).
3. Blue to teal/ turquoise (& related colors) scheme in logo. Think water, calming blues & blue-greens.
4. Logo should reflect our new, innovative products & aim to help & heal people but needs to also be accessible & appealing to our consumers.
5. Do not use stock images or the like. Your design should be 100% original.
6. Maybe play around with images of ultrasound waves, waves, drops of water or ripples in the logo. Be creative though – this is just a suggestion and we would like many different designs.
7. Please view http://www.ezultrasound.com to get a better feel for what our company sells and is all about (current web design to be changed after logo completion)
Please post all questions or email us at email@example.com and we promise to get back to you ASAP!