Wow! I am so impressed with the originality and creativity of my logo. It's exactly what we were looking for. Great communication too. I'd use again and highly recommend.
Loved the simplicity of the logo design. Too many logos these days are over complex
How Ryancarrigan started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Carrigan's Fine Finishings
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
- finishes and refinishes furniture and built-in units (kitchens, vanities, antiques, veneer repair, colour matching, dry-glazing/antiquing)
- target audience is baby boomers - older people with disposable income who want their furniture and antiques looking like the day they were made
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- i want my logo to have a classy, old-time feel
- i would like it to convey quality, longevity, craftsmanship, comfort
- i cater to a high-end clientele