Very quick to respond and make changes. Very happy with design..Thank-you!
Good job! Thanks for working with us and iterating on the design to get it just right. Raj
Master works! Hope to work again very soon.
Great fresh and modern design, flexible in applying changes. Very satisfied!
First design was a hit, top turnaround times!
- Karma Designs™
Rainey was the bomb! She gave us a great logo that fits our needs exactly. Not only that she gave us plenty of options. We would heartily recommend her, and we look forward to using her again.
- ID8 Designs
How Kevin Ross started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Software for dropin (a.k.a casual care or hourly care) centers that assists with streamlining day-to-day operations and direct promotions. DropinHQ will be web based subscription software that will engage both staff members of the center and parents.
Our unique value proposition: "Fill your center with kids every hour, every day."
Our high-concept pitch: "Management, marketing, and analytics Saas for dropins."
Primarily dropin center owners. The persona is female, 30s to 40s, aware of technology but not power users. They want to focus on childcare and not on management of the operations.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
1. Should be a Sans Serif font style
2. Lettering vs mark - The lettering and mark should carry about equal weight.
3. Use - mark should be usable for a site icon. The entire thing should be screen printable on a pen in one color i.e. white on grey.
4. Simplicity - given the above, drop shadows etc are not desirable
5. Meaning and abstractness - I would much rather that the mark not imply something very specific and allow the person seeing it to interpret the meaning.