Need a logo for a Web 2.0 mobile services company that offers various email/mobile services (Close Mobile).
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
A logo which incorporates brand name, and captures the feeling of connection, mobility, "on the go".
Suitable for a corporate facing site and a consumer based site. Possible themes could include schematic drawing of a cell phone, connecting to a stylized (icon?) envelope- symbolizing email transfer. Also an individual or person connecting to that cell phone or using the C or M suggesting a mobile phone in the actual text of the company name.
- Item 1... Should include brand name
- Item 2... Should be suitable for a corporate facing site as well as a consumer/retail site
- Item 3... Should incorporate some mobile connectivity concept
- Item 4....Would need original Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop PSD, high res jpeg and low-res jpeg files for winning design. Layers should be in tact (do not "flatten" the layers)
- Item 5... Clean design, clean colors
- Item 6... Design should work equally well in color and black and white
- Item 1.. Overly cluttered or complex design
- Item 2... Anything require purchase to complete design (i.e. stock art, etc.)
- Item 3.. Anything comical or childish