Design a cute and clean web 2.0 style logo for a website targeted towards newly married women ages 18 - 35. Logo should have a clean, simple font with a birdie incorporated somehow. Please read full description! Logo should just say "name birdie" without the ".com"
NameBirdie.com is a new Web 2.0 website targeted towards newly married women that helps them change their maiden name to their new married name. We prefer a clean, simple font like Helvetica Neue or Arial, but Arial Rounded MT is also used in the website design. The logo should have a small birdie. We like how this company incorporated their bird with the text: http://www.shopsparrowla.com. Logo should use the colors Aqua (#22C9C2) and Red (#EE1C23). A horizontal logo is preferred. Should be vector based, and should be able to use it on web and print. Logo should just say "name birdie" without the ".com"
- web 2.0 style logo
- simple, clean font (i.e. Helvetica Neue, Arial, etc.)
- simple bird design incorporated (ex. http://www.shopsparrowla.com)
- Aqua (#22C9C2) and Red (#EE1C23)
- vector based
- targeted towards women (cute logo)
- All lowercase
- No more than 3 colors (2 preferred)
- glows and shadows
- fonts like Times New Roman