Very responsive and understood what I was wanting to achieve with my logo. A very smooth process, thank you Asti!
How jo'sthego started their logo design journey
Open slate apart from colours! Your opportunity to remain reasonably free to choose your elements. The theme is set, and some guidelines are provided, but this is your opportunity to break the rules and shine.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Wealth management company:
• Targeting pre-retirees
• Needs to portray confidence/relationships/caring/reliability
• Although need to have a strong ‘backbone’, still needs to have some sort of flexibility and upward movement (fluctuating financial market...)
• Simple and conservative
• Colours to be dark blue and burgundy
- colours to be dark blue and burgundy
- this logo must show confidence, strength and integrity
- THE REST ARE PREFERENCES - NOT ESSENTIALS
- Clean - uncluttered
- keep gradients to a minimum
- keep shadowing to a minimum
- sharp lettering, no cursive or fancy text