Our business name and range of services has evolved, and we need to introduce new branding to support this. We need a corporate logo, and letterhead, business card and complementary slip layouts.
McQueen Wealth Management
McQueen Wealth Management is an established financial planning business that has evolved to include all aspects of wealth management, including investments, estate planning, insurance and accounting services.
The business has a strong heritage built around the “McQueen” name, and is a modern and innovative financial planning practice, with a team of highly professional financial planners and associated staff.
We want our corporate identity to portray an image of strength, stability and dependability, as well as being modern and innovative.
We are happy for first round submissions to only include the logo, with the stationary designs submitted once the logos have been reviewed.
- We envisage that the logo will be simple, clean and uncluttered, with the McQueen Wealth Management name accompanied by some form of simple graphic.
- The URL for the business is mcqueenwm.com.au, hence the logo could highlight McQueen and the W and M.
- The colour palette used in the logo should reflect the professional nature of the business: silver, grey, dark blues, dark green, maroon etc. No more than two to three colours should be used.
- The logo needs to work reproduced in black and white where limited printing facilities are available.
- File formats: We need pdfs of the logo and layouts, as well as .eps and .jpeg files for artwork, online and printing.
- The business information to be used on the sample layouts are as follows:
Address: Level 4, 437St Kilda Rd, Melbourne 3004, Victoria, Australia
Tel: (03) 9865 8111
Fax: (03) 9865 8100
- The business card sample can use the name Kingsley Oldfield, Chief Executive Officer.
- McQueen Wealth Management belongs to a financial services dealer group, whose logo needs to be included on the marketing materials, on the reverse side of the business card, and on the bottom left hand corner of the letterhead and comps slip. The competition entries don’t need to include this, but must leave these areas blank to accommodate it.
We are happy to allow the designers artistic license in the competition. However some things we don’t think are likely to work for our business include:
• Large blocks of colour, as they tend to not re-produce well when printed from a home printer, or faxed.
• Cliched symbols for financial services firms such as arrows or charts.
• An overly busy or cluttered design.