New logo needed for a mobile technology start-up focused on converged media delivered with an exceptional user experience.
In a very complicated ecosystem of technology, Interactions provides infrastructure that abstracts all the complicated network components required to deliver a service, so that the user has on-demand access to the media they want wherever, whenever, and on whatever device they want.
This new start-up has industry veteran experience and young energy.
It's services include:
* product design and architecture
* user experience testing
* innovation consulting
* mobile smartphone applications that deliver rich media experiences
* developer tools that facilitate easier integration with advanced mobile network services, so that third parties can deliver exceptional user experiences
As mobile networks and devices become more advanced, experiences are converging and the technology to connect these is lagging behind increasing consumer demand for a unified experience across platforms. We understand this technological convergence, and we build solutions that help abstract all that complicated back-end stuff, so that developers may create seamless cross-platform experiences and users find real value in new ways to interact with their media and friends.
User-centered product and service design is central to our value proposition. By enabling rapid development of new services (lego-like building blocks of code inspired our current logo), we allow new ideas to be tested in a real environment with minimal upfront investment, so that the offer can be refined with real feedback before it is committed.
We interface with several parties including consumers, developers, mobile carriers, and other big brand service providers, so several audiences will see this logo.
The team tends to like a lower-case font and a simple color scheme.
Company's current site is at http://www.interactionsltd.com (although it is quite outdated). We have a bit of an "open source" vibe that is certainly not reflected in the current imagery.
Feel free to ask any questions that would be helpful.
- sometimes, simple is better
- something that will work in color, grayscale/gradient color, and in a 1-color version when needed
- Layered PSD, EPS and AI vector source files.
- full transfer of copyright if the design is chosen as winner
- original work
- The company is Interactions, Ltd, but the logo only needs to include "Interactions" (we don't want to include "Ltd")
- nothing too design trendy, which could look dated in a few years