Little Dot. Big Difference. (http://www.littledotbigdifference.com)
Me two years ago: wife, newborn at home, well paying job that I did not like, un-inspired, stuck, unbalanced
Me today: happy wife, proud PARENT, 0 income, job I LOVE, inspired, free, balanced.
Quitting my job and getting my priorities straight for me and my family was the best thing I have ever done. I have lots of business experience, skills, creativity, drive and a huge heart...and I want to package it all up and give it all back to the community, so I started Little Dot Big Difference to do just that. It's a t-shirt clothing company that will give all proceeds to non-profits of the buyer's choice. Here's how it will work:
- Each shirt will incorporate a dot into the design. Design to change annually
- Shirts will be bought online
- Buyer will pick the non-profit to donate the shirt proceeds to. Total donations will display on website.
- Buyer will think 'what a cool shirt and a great idea'
- Buyer will tell others about a great little company
- More shirts will be purchased
- People will begin to recognize the Little Dot Big Difference LOGO that YOU created
- BAM! The little dot shirts will start making a difference in this world and a movement will be underway!
My vision is to dress the world in Little Dot Big Difference shirts. Wouldn't it be wonderful if you designed the LOGO for such a great little company!
Men, woman, kids, infants who wear t-shirts
People who support non-profits that do not want to wear a flashy 'charity' shirt
People who want to be part of a giving t-shirt movement
Little Dot Big Difference is fresh, hip, minimal and all about giving. I need a logo that reflects this image and inspires people to join the Little Dot Big Difference shirt movement.
The shirt design will change annually/seasonally, however, the logo/icon will print on every shirt and remain the same...just like the 'Nike' swoosh.
I would love to have the logo incorporate a dot and here are a few things to think about:
1. Colors are nice, just not too many. The logo will primarily be used on the website and shirts, so printing costs should be kept in mind when choosing the number of colors.
2. The text 'LIttle Dot. Big Difference.' should be included in the logo, the typeface should be clear and simple
3. I'd like to include an "icon" that we can use alongside the logo (or as part of the logo). This will also be used in place of the full logo around the site and on the shirts. When people see the icon, they should remember and associate it with Little Dot Big Difference.
4. The logo doesn't have to be complex. Minimal, well thought, great quality with style is more my taste. The more simple the better it will look on a shirt.
5. I have a website http://www.littledotbigdifference.com. This is just a pilot website, the colors, fonts, design on this site do not need to be reflected in your logo design. Rather, the winning logo design will inspire the look and feel of the website.
These are guidelines, but I'm open to your creativity and ideas. Show me what you have and I'll tell you what I think. Thanks for submitting your designs!