Mr Uribe has done a great job and has great communication
Elrich has a great eye and was able to action all my feedback swiftly and accurately. He interpreted the brief perfectly and delivered many different versions. He was a pleasure to work with. Highly recommended.
- Still Stoked
Good work, Thank you very much
How blythe n started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
• Manufactures furniture in Canada.
• Trustworthy, modern, intelligent, with respect for tradition built into everything they make.
• The DeFehr team reflects the diversity, mutual respect, environmental care, and deep commitment to values that are quintessentially Canadian.
• DeFehr Furniture stands out by marrying traditional craftsmanship and innovative manufacturing practices to produce furniture that is authentic, handsome, durable, and a source of pride to our customers and clients.
• DeFehr furniture is designed and crafted for all consumers, with a range of styles that reflect the spectrum of our customers’ life stages and preferences, from on-trend to traditional, from space-saving to luxurious, for both active and relaxed ways of life, for families and homes both big and small.
• DeFehr furniture is sold in all types of furniture retailers, from single-location to chain retailers; urban, suburban and rural.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
We like the direction of our current design, i.e. half wood, half saw with font under. However, we need to make the image more abstract, modern and welcoming. The wood and the saw represents our business (wood craftsmanship), however the current design is too masculine and literal. Please DO NOT change the colours or the font. I've attached the inDesign files to help get you started. I've also included a copy of the brand attributes so you can better understand our company.