Eatwells Cookies is a 100% certified nut-free product that features all natural ingredients, no trans-fats and no preservatives, aimed at giving moms a healthy snack alternative for kids lunches.
This is a premium snack item. We have four flavours, chocolate chunk, double chocolate, oatmeal-raisin and ginger bread. Contains essential vitamins and nutrients, protein and fiber – not “empty calories”
Our competitors include:
- Mrs. Fields
- Bear Paws
We are targeting moms who are interested in buying healthy, nutritious foods for their kids. Moms who have children who suffer from food allergies. These moms shop at places like whole foods (http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com).
Our audience is very educated, and proactive, they are a middle to upper middle income audience. They lead active lifestyles and encourage their families to do the same.
Our moms are 24- 44 years of age with children between the ages of 3 & 13.
We also need to appeal to children as we need them to demand these cookies.
We want a fun eye catching logo that communicates the following brand attributes:
Logo must be clean, simple with special emphasis on typography.
Please use a color pallet that uses edible colours
• Feel free to be creative, however the client would like to see concepts that keep to the look and feel of the logo sample provided. It must be distinct and recognizable.
• Illustrations are fine but we do not want anything too "cartoonish"
• Logo MUST work in monochrome as well as color, if a color logotype is presented
• Impeccable typography please - no dingy fonts, we will pay for the font if need be.
• Needs to be scalable – We will use this logotype for everything from a large wall sign, website and t-shirts to business cards. Absolutely no clip art please.
• We will require a full color and black & white high res .jpg, an .eps, a .gif and a .psd (RGB) & (CMYK) psd (layered) so we can separate the images and also be print ready.
• We will also require a stacked or horizontal variation of the logo if the design allows.
• Verb Strategy & Creative will own the logo 100% with no usage by anyone else.
We have open minds - surprise us. We will monitor the page regularly to provide feedback quickly.