Void (maybe will change, so if you have something else related feel free to submit it)
We are a web development company and a public relations company that involved now in development of a website that is related to night clubs, parties, clubbing.
The website will have the following (but not only) Photo galleries, events for the week, forums, members, polls, newsletter, articles, models listing, etc..
Now we are in need for a logo for an already ready to run design, Something young, fresh, hot but yet sophisticated and that will match the site concept, design and audience.
YOU MUST PROVIDE A DEMO OF THE LOGO ATTACHED TO THE SITES HEADER FOR THE DESIGN WE PROVIDED BELOW.
NO ALIENS CHARACTERS.
PLEASE DISPLAY THE LOGO ON A BUISNESS CARD, AS A LOGO AND AS A WATERMARK ON AN IMAGE.
Mainly young people, between the ages of 17-35 but people over that can also visit the site.
We need a logo that will represent our website, Something that will also fit on a buisness card, on the main site header, as a watermark on images etc...
Can have a mascot or not, Doesn't matter, as long as it blends to the sites header that's the most important thing for us.
IF YOU SEE THAT THE SITE DESIGN IS BLUE DON'T MAKE A LOGO THAT WON'T FIT TO THE SITE, IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE A BLUE LOGO BUT MAKE IT IN A COLOR THAT WILL BLEND INTO THE SITE DESIGN.
Here is screenshots of our website design:
Something that will have some sort of charcter in it, Will match the site concept, design, colors, We will be able to use in the site header, as watermark on images, on cards etc...
1. Cartoons - we want it to be playful but not cheap or childlike
2. Please do not use any stock images or clip art in the logo
3. we require a full PSD to come with the logo
4. the logo NEED TO BE IN A vector file
5. Don't relate the logo to the name, Since the name is something we not sure yet make it work with any other name.
6. Include the name of the website within the logo, that will blend within the logo.
7. NO ALIENS CHARACTERS!!
8. Unique CHARACTERS no clip art of stock icons. can be even drawn.
We will try to give feedback about the logos as much as we can.