The Feingold Center for Children
The Feingold Center for Children (TFCC) is a not-for-profit medical office that specializes in caring for children and families with complex developmental and/or genetic conditions. TFCC was formerly known as The National Birth Defects Center (NBDC), however since times have changed and the term 'birth defects' has fallen out of favor, we decided to change our name.
TFCC was founded by Dr. Murray Feingold, a beloved pediatrician, geneticist and local radio personality. Dr. Feingold's mission is to "diagnose & treat children born with birth defects, genetic diseases and mental retardation and provide genetic counseling for prospective parents."
TFCC is different from other medical services because our providers and staff provide a lot of support and 'hand-holding' for patients and their families. TFCC hosts events for patients such as the annual 'Patient Picnic' and the 'Down Syndrome Holiday Party' which allow patients and families to mingle and share their experiences having a special needs individual as part of their family. Our goal is to provide excellent medical care while helping patients and families lead enriched and fulfilling lives.
- Patients (primarily kids) and their families
- Other pediatricians and local doctors who may refer patients to our service
- Potential donors/philanthropists who may consider donating money to our charitable organization
TFCC would like a logo that:
- Reflects our 'warm and fuzzy' personality
- Appeals to our patients (mostly kids) and their families
- Reflects our support of healthy growth and development
- Is fitting with other prestigious medical centers in the Boston, MA area
- Appeals to potential donors who may consider giving to our charitable organization, The Genesis Fund.
Attached are a couple of internal brainstorms regarding logo design. Please use them as a jumping-off point for design ideas. Please note, we are not tied to these ideas specifically and would like to consider many different design ideas. (attached: TFCC concepts A&B)
It would be nice if our new logo:
- Complements the logo of our supporting charitable organization, the Genesis Fund (attached is the GF logo)
- Complements our sister organization, PEIL (attached is the PEIL logo)
Keywords that describe TFCC:
Children, Pediatrics, Genetics, Development, Medical, Special Needs, Support, Diagnosis
If you'd like to learn more about our organization, please visit: http://www.thegenesisfund.org
For your reference, our old logo (for the NBDC) is also attached.