Gotham Communications, LLC
Bill Douglass, Principal
> Award-winning, published writer and world traveler, with an extensive background in corporate and financial communications, as well as social media.
> Quoted as a Social Media Strategist/Analyst in the Associated Press, E-Commerce Times, MSN Money and elsewhere.
>Recently served as a highlighted panelist at PR News Online's Digital PR Summit in New York City.
CEOs of biotech companies, internet startups, CE companies and others who want to get more plugged in with NYC media.
These folks are coming to us to find exposure to the world and the investment community through exposure in the media.
Many of them are seeking investment capital, and seeking to position themselves in front of investors through our help. That ties in with the financial theme of the logo.
They are seeking a company based in New York City, media capital of the world; hence the NYC theme of the logo.
We are in need of a logo for use on business cards, our stationary and our website. The logo should evoke the following:
- New York City and its cosmopolitan, vibe. We are in NYC - the world's media capital - and want our logo to reflect that fact.
- Global reach. While we are based in NYC, we have a global clientele an
- Communications (we are, after all, a communications company)
- Finance (financial communications is a specialty, i.e. securing coverage for our clients in the business and financial media)
- Hi-Tech. Biotech companies are a specialty of ours, as well as technology in general, including consumer electronics and internet companies.
We hope a logo can capture all of these themes.
- No cartoons. We can't be too playful with this, as many of our clients are fairly button-down CEOs of publicly-traded biotech and other companies.