The logo should simple say "OOGA" or "Ooga" and have a design that includes dots, circles or ovals. This is the reference source.
That logo won our last contest and we like the flexibility of the concept. But we want some significant variations on that logo:
1) COLORS of the DOTS must be different. We like bright, energetic colors like the ones shown there, but those are Google colors exactly. We need to have energetic, arresting colors, but not Google colors exactly. And we do not like purple.
2) PATTERN of the DOTS can be different. We like this pattern OK, but there are a million different ways to use dots around the OOGA and we'd like to see many explorations of that.
3) SHAPE of the DOTS can be different. We like circles very well, but we'd like to see some other ideas.
4) TREATMENT of the DOTS must be different. The dots in the demonstration logo are flat. The winning dots will look cooler, maybe 3D, maybe like drops on clean surface, maybe like small buttons, the will have something to show quality, intelligence, coolness.
5) TYPEFACE of the LETTERS must be different. We need some type that is strong, confident and easilty readable (this is important), but looks a little bit unique.
6) COLORS of the LETTERS. The OOGA letters can be colored, black or dark grey. Try something different.