I need a new logo for Original Monetization, a new business I'm starting. The audience is independent bloggers, web professionals and competitive webmasters.
I was thinking the O could be a Canadian looney, or just some drawing of a coin with a vague face on the front and some inscription on it.
I'm not sure about colors yet, but perhaps orange and grey. I'd like nice, neat colors.For the typography, I'll leave that up to you but something reasonably professional would be good. Think upper-middle class.
Update: Some taglines I'd like to see you use one or several of the following taglines in your entr(ies):
- Premium Means to Prosperity
- Premium Means to Greater Means
- Greater Means Through Premium Means
- Monetize your Expertise
- New Ways To
- New Means To Make Money
- delivered in .psd and .ai format.
- various sizes too please.
- icon and text; icon should be recognizable independent of text.
- professional white-collar feel
- NO STOCK GRAPHICS OR COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL YOU DON'T OWN.IT, YOU CAN'T USE IT.
- Generic arrows or circles are out of the question. This has to be unique.
- Dollar signs, dollars or other crass symbolism.
- Garish colors are definitely a no-no.
- Web 2.0 styles (reflection, fade, etc)