Company http://www.oldroadsoftware.com - wants totake products to market
Product http://www.permit2CO.com – In production over 5years
Clients as large as 60,000parcels and 60+ users to 2,000 parcels and 3 users
This is a web based municipalbuilding department software product used to automate the process from the initialapplication, planning, zoning, referrals (agency and department), permitting,and the final CO (Certificate of Occupancy). In addition the product handles Code Enforcement and automates theprocess from the initial complaint, inspection, violation, follow up documents,legal action, court appearance, fines, and fees. Our system is completely web based, tracksall of the detail information in a searchable format, and provides the abilityto attach common document templates that you create with MS word and areautomatically filled in along the way, including inserting the code for planreviews, inspections, or other violations (saving a great deal of time). The system has a built in annual renewalsystem for permits and contractor licensing which includes the full cycle ofbill printing, late notices, and permit or license printing. All financial fees and charges can have aseparate accounting code (that you define) and can be tracked, reported on andexported to the municipal financial reporting systems. We support automated and manual close ofbusiness functions. The system isoffered as a hosted service or an in house application.
Slogan: Betteruse of your resources, for better bottom lines, for a better tomorrow.
Tagline: Trackingthe ENTIRE decision process
Customer Key NEED items the product targets:
- Web-based – allowing for easy remote workforce implementations.
- Automated Completion of Custom Word templates you define
- Saves Time and Staff
- Saves Paper – Green – Paperless
- Integrates all the departments and agency functions into the final approval process
- Increases expense recovery by opening new avenues for identifying uncharged fees and collection
- Increases revenue by freeing up time to enforce more code violations
- Improves constituent relations by creating easier avenues for permit applications
- Better quality of life because of increased code violation enforcement
- Low cost to implementCurrent marketing packet http://www.permit2co.com/pdf/p2cInf…eneral.pdf