Good design. Flexible. Easy to work with. Clever use of imagery.
Prayoga_ did a great job. Very promt and willing to take our suggestions and make them into something we love.
How james ck started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
What’s your company slogan?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are a photography company, strictly B2B with 3 separate divisions.
- 360º virtual tours
- commercial photography (business interiors, branding shots, headshots)
- commercial video production
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
I'd like to explore the following colors:
Dark neutrals: Formality, mystery, exclusivity and luxury.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Let's make it F***KING cool, modern, premium and professional.
We love clean and simple designs. nothing too fussy or with too many colours... Ideally we'd like it to work in black and white too.
- Capital letters for our name, unless using script style
- LOVE "The Third Space", "LoSeinto" and "Whyte Lilja" logos (attached) - Serif Logo with a modern, elegant and premium feel.
- It would be great to create an "icon" which can fit into a square shape... perhaps using the double "i's" from our brand name??
- Keep all design flat
- Would like to avoid camera's in the logo (unless hidden or cleverly incorporated)