What we ARE looking for:
There are TWO DIFFERENT CONCEPTS that we are interested in seeing samples of. We aren't sure which direction we would like to go. Chris would like something simple, clean and unique. Kristy would like a little bit of fun in it, which is why we would like to see both directions at first.
1. Incorporating stick figures or subtle caricatures of us in the "i"'s in each of our names. Chris is male with brown hair and often wear a backwards newsboy hat, and Kristy is female with long blondish hair. Something that is unique and SUBTLE, and doesn't resemble clip art in any way. It also can't look cheesy.
2. Something that is simple, but still unique using just our names. Using two colors. It can be:
Chris and Kristy
Chris & Kristy
Chris + Kristy
3. In either direction we also need to add photography, but we would like our names to be the main focus and the first thing that is noticed.
4. Whichever way we go, we would like to have a version that is horizontal and also the same style that is shorter. Like in the Zach and Jody logos we uploaded.
5. Maybe after reading this you have an idea that we haven't thought of? We would love to see it!
What we DON'T want:
1. We do not like curly fonts.
2. We don't like industrial looking designs or designs that are "lawyerish"
3. We do NOT want a camera or any kind of symbol UNLESS it is super unique and it's worked into the font of our names. Example.. something that shows the connection of Chris and Kristy would be great. Clip art of a camera or aperture that has been done a bazillion times is not unique.