great job. cool logo created. many time and patience spend!
- Stefano Pizzato
Stefano is professional, uber creative, helpful, and diligent!
Very talented designer. She listened to our needs right from the start and delivered big time. We are very happy with this logo and highly recommend you. Thank You
AdiGun did an excellent job with our packaging design. He also designed our logo, and we are moving on to an additional project with him shortly!
- nyjel bee
We were very pleased with the design work and the speediness of all responses and revisions.
- A.M Design
very satisfied with AM's design. He was very dedicated from the start.
How tomcrew started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
General Photography with a lean towards Architectural and Landscape Photography.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
I'd like to explore the following colors:
Dark neutrals: Formality, mystery, exclusivity and luxury. Preference for logo "negative" with a black or dark background with white/light text.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Things I like:
1. Contrasting themes that play on the company name "Lightspell"
2. Light/Shadow or Day/Night themes (ie: crescent moon in design? light coming over the dawn between the words Lightspell and Photography?)
3. Any original graphic concepts that evoke the sense of casting "light as a spell" to convey photography.
4. I'm open minded to both simple/elegant designs or more complex/sophisticated designs.
Things I don't like (unless you convince me otherwise):
1. Plain fonts without design originality.
2. A graphic of a shutter or camera as part of the logo.
3. Something that looks like everyone else's logo.
I just wanted to say that I have received some fantastic submissions so far and wanted to thank everyone for this experience. The level of talent and creativity far surpassed my imagination with every single designer that I've had a chance to work with and I'm grateful for this opportunity to have had my logo project considered. The best submissions seem to be the ones that take some risk and step out of the box into a work of originality. Regardless, thank you everyone- for being wonderfully talented artists that create what dreams are made of..