My client needs a hip, fun logo to brand their online pool selection and customization tool.
My client is an online retailer of swimming pools.
My client needs a logo to specifically brand an online tool I'm building that will allow site visitors to select and customize a swimming pool package.
The site is well-established and already has an overall logo -- the "pool tool" logo needs to match/incorporate/compliment what already exists. See http://www.pools.com for an example of their current logo.
The "pool tool" logo should be distinct and noticeable -- it will go on the home page and should be eye-catching enough to draw the visitor to the tool.
The client is debating between two names for the tool -- Pool Builder or Build a Pool.
Please create two versions of the logo using each of these names, or create the logo in such a way that will allow me to easily update the name should the client change his mind.
Final deliverables must be in layered PSD (Photoshop) and PNG (Fireworks) format.
I can't wait to see your work! I am a programmer and am always on the lookout for design partners to share work with.
- Eye catching and noticeable
- Hip, fun, exciting
- Create logo using both "Pool Builder" and "Build a Pool" or make the text easy enough to change later
- Compliment the existing Pools.com logo
- Use these colors: #F2D65E, #0047B6, #00AECE
- At least 90 px wide and 21 px high
- Major mojo to you if you can create some sort of character -- a person or animal -- to bring the "pool tool" logo to life
- Anything stuffy or bland
- It needs to be eye-catching, but please don't make it tacky or garish (you're professionals so this shouldn't be an issue)