We could not be happier with the work that Jamie did on our logo! Her technical design prowess and creativity are superlative and her patience with our nit-picking and revisions was so much appreciated. Jamie was not happy until we were happy! Her communication with us throughout the process was timely and thorough. Jamie really captured the spirit of our project and brought it to life in a way that far exceeded our expectations! So happy we found her!!
How Gretchen started their logo design journey
just beginning the branding process with a new partnership for a law firm in Portland, Oregon. Need a logo.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
my company is developing a web site for the Shulman DuBois firm. They have no logo. They are a new partnership with young attorneys in Portland, OR. They want something to reflect their energy - nothing old, cold or crotchety!
I've set up daily meetings (M-F) with the partners to review the logos that are submitted.
- colors: blue, green and orange (orange as an accent?)
- needs to inlcude firm name: Shulman DuBois, LLC
- show with URL and without - URL: http://www.PDXInjuryLaw.com
- Shulman and DuBois are two people's last names. And they don't wantany clever "B" usages. SDB is fine, as is SD. SB won't work.
- Please include design submissions in both color and black &white, they want to see what it'll look like in black on theirletterhead.
- They like "PDXInjuryLaw" WITH "PDX" and the "I" in "Injury" and the L in "Law" all capitalized, rather than "PDXINJURYLAW"