Zeronineseventh did a wonderful job helping us put our brand together. His design sense is sharp, clean, and simple. He's also a great professional to work with.
Great designs, edits were made promptly
- M.G. designs
MG Design is a winner! Just what I was looking for. We worked great as a team!!!!! Creative, intuitive, and responsive. Thanks
How goalpost45 started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
The Heroes4HighSchools website and platform offers the opportunity for high school students to enhance their potential through goal-setting and positive interaction with other students, teachers, parents and mentors. We provide a platform:
1. Where individual and group goals can be set, pursued and achieved
2. Where the potential of every student is recognized, encouraged and supported and where the diversity of each student is honored and celebrated
3. Where parents, teachers, coaches and mentors can support the students’ pursuit of excellence, assure accountability and share in the achievements they attain.
4. Where students can interact—sharing through all media including chat, pictures and video—in a monitored environment that will insure all interaction remains positive and safe
5. Where the students’ voice of cooperation, collaboration and inspiration is constantly heard and the sounds of bullying are silenced
6. Where students can coalesce to protest the scourge of violence in schools and to work to prevent its occurrence ever again
7. And where like-minded organizations can provide input, awareness and motivation for increased social engagement
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards