Once again a quick and fantastic delivery. Thank you so much. Very happy.
How Christoph Schiessl started their logo design journey
ProActive was founded in April 2009 in Austria, Europe. We are a software development start-up company. We work with Ruby on Rails to create interactive web-2.0 style web applications and web pages (we don't create desktop applications of any kind).
At the moment, we are a web design shop. We work with local designers and advertising agencies to complete these projects. However, this may change in the future because we are working on a more innovative (software as a service) in comparison to the standard web page/CMS combination. The target audience stays the same: web designers and small advertising agencies.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
There are two groups in our target audience.
1. Small and medium size businesses looking for support with the implementation of various web applications. Most of these clients are looking for ways to communicate and to connect with their customers via web pages, online advertising, email newsletters and social media.
In general there are a lot of old and traditional companies in this group. This doesn't mean that we want to maintain a similar image - on the contrary we want to be modern and to stick out of the mass like a colored dog :)
2. We want to appeal to web designers and small advertising agencies. The idea here is, that we supply the technology and the and web designer/advertising agency can fully focus on layout, content and customer relations.
The second group is more important to us.
The company's full name is "ProActive GmbH" - note that it is intentionally written using CamelCase. The abbreviation GmbH basically means the same as Ltd. in the UK and should probably not be part of the logo.
We need the logo in a standard vector-based format in order to use it on our website, business cards, stationary and various other advertising materials such as screen-casts or email newsletters.
There are no restrictions regarding color, shape and so on. The logo should just look good on screen as well as in (offset-)print.
The logo should communicate:
- Modern, New Ideas, Open-Minded Company
- State Of The Art Technologies and Products
- Stylish, but not too much fun